Hello, this is the Florijncoin | FLRN X11 V01.16 mining pool, everyone who joins this pool knows that we are not on an exchange yet, you can join the pool only at your own risk. Florijncoin will get a real value when we are listed at the third-party CMC exchanges, where it will get its coin value by supply and demand of the Florijncoins. NOTE: We will never pay you for your Florijncoins and you can only join if you accept this message! See www.florijncoin.com/disclaimer for question e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Need an FLRN wallet please download a free ELLIPAL mobile wallet in the Apple or Google Play store and add FLRN. All new miners must do a KYC to join this Florijncoin X11 pool © Florijncoin 2018 - 2020 - WARNING!!!! *** MINERS AND MASTERNODERS, MINING FLORIJNCOINS IS FOR YOUR OWN RISK UNTIL WE ARE BEING LISTED ON TWO COINMARKETCAP (CMC) EXCHANGES ***
We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP. Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of Florijncoin Pool.
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The Florijncoin Pool staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 10% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.